- Digitalizes any film or negative with a SLR or medium-format and a flash
- Shortens and simplifies digitalization process
- Makes digitalization by any camera without operating software
- Numerous accessories available
- Made in Japan
Pentax Film Duplicator is a product with which you can make a digital copy of films from 24x36 to 6x9 format by using your already owned digital SLR camera and flash.
The kit includes a 24x36 format slide mount holder. Other format slide mount holder and sleeve holder are sold as optional accessories.
Compatible camera: Digital SLR camera with interchangeable lens (high resolution camera recommended)
Recommended camera: K-3, 645Z etc.
*When distance from camera bottom surface to optical axis is more than 95mm cannot be used.
Compatible lens: With high resolution close-up lens (macro lens recommended)
With K-3: HD Pentax-Da 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited, smc Pentax-D Fa Macro 50mm F2.8, smc Pentax- D Fa Macro 100mm F2.8 WR etc
With 645Z: smc Pentax-Fa645 Macro 120mm F4
*Lens with diameter over 90mm cannot be used.
Recommended model: Pentax aF540FgZ ii, Pentax aF360FgZ ii, Pentax aF200Fg
Bellows maximum length: approx. 328mm
Maximum length during usage: approx. 900mm
Dimensions: approx. 530mm (length) x 165mm (width) x 230mm (hight)
Weight: approx 2,200g
Attached accessory: Mount holder 24x36mm (For 35mm slide mount)
- Mount holder 4.5x6/6x6 (645 format, 66 format compatible with slide mount)
- Mount holder 6x7/6x9 (67 format, 69 format compatible with slide mount)
- Sleeve base mount (used to insert the sleeve holder to original film mounting position)
- Sleeve holder 24x36 (for 35mm format sleeve)
- Sleeve holder 4.5x6 (for 645 format sleeve)